Position: Sales Coordinator
Plan, direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer. Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish training programs for international distributors. Analyze sales statistics gathered to determine sales potential monitor the preferences of customers.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Be part of the team managing current customers using a consultative selling approach to successfully grow the business.
• Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
• Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures when needed with the CCO.
• Processing orders placed by customers, ensuring that they are delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
• Identifying new business opportunities working together with the other members of the sales team.
• Placing business to business sales calls to our existing dealer base and to potential new clients
• Providing Vittoria product training as part of a team
• Providing back office sales support and sales analysis
• Being a point of contact for Customer Service and Warranty Support for the whole of the APAC region.
• General office management and administration responsibilities – Providing essential support to the APAC CCO to ensure smooth running of the APAC operations
• Occasional support team in marketing & PR events and trade shows
• Some occasional travel both local and International may be required
Degree of education required:
• 1-3 years of sales experience or in a customer service environment.
• Degree and education in related fields.
• Excellent communication, organizational and prioritization skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel). Excellent computer skills including touch typing / good keyboard skills
• Able to work flexible hours and on weekends occasionally
• Some experience within Marketing or on-line marketing would be an advantage.
• B2B and B2C experience and or knowledge.
• Awareness of, and ability to integrate into an international business culture.
• Highly responsible, energetic, great attitude, able to work under pressure and prioritize the task
• Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution
• A solution-based approach.
• A high level of flexibility.
• Fluent written & verbal communication skills in English
In addition, the following are non-essential, but would be an advantage:
• Curiosity about the cycling industry and the Vittoria brand.
• Ability to speak Chinese or Japanese or Korean.
Group Health Insurance, Social Security Insurance, Bonus depend on Company Performance
If you are interested for the above challenges, APPLY NOW and sending your letter of application enclosing your full resume in English (specifying current and expected salaries), a recent photograph and photocopies of all detailed academic transcripts, reference and testimonials to:
Human Resources Department
Vittoria Asia Pacific Limited
5/50-51 Soi Srinakarin 46/1 (Promote),
Srinakarin Road, Nongbon, Pravet, Bangkok 10250 Thailand
Tel.: 0-2138-3740 Fax: 0-2138-3753
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
MAKER OF QUALITY TIRES , FROM SUPERIOR RAW MATERIALS TO SUPERIOR PRODUCTS
Vee Rubber’s reputation in manufacturing and service is well recognized in all major markets, and the company has received Awards and certifications from many regulatory agencies such as the U.S. department of transport (DOT), Thai Industrial Standards Institute, (TISI), and the Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of Thailand (FMSCT).
1 โพสต์ • หน้า 1 จากทั้งหมด 1
กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: 2 และ บุคคลทั่วไป 0 ท่าน